Oct 19, 2017
For almost a decade, Roma starred on the hit CBS show, “Touched by an Angel.” Currently she is the President of LightWorkers Media, the joint venture owned by her, her husband Mark Burnett and MGM. Roma and Mark produced “The Bible” series on the HISTORY Channel, the feature film “Son of God”, tv series including "The Women of the Bible", “The Dovekeepers" , "A.D. The Bible Continues" , and “Answered Prayers”. They were also executive producers for “Little Boy” , “Woodlawn” , and “Ben-Hur” and the documentary “Faithkeepers”.
You probably recognize some of Mark’s other shows like SharkTank, Survivor, The Voice and The Apprentice.
Roma is at the helm of their latest venture called LightWorkers.com and she’s going to tell us all about it on the show.
- What is LightWorkers and why did Roma start it?
- How did Roma use social media to launch the new site?
- When did Roma start courageously living out her faith in the public eye?
- Roma has achieved "worldly success", but find out how she defines Real Success.
- What is Roma's 1 Key Takeaway for You if you want to live your faith in the business world?